UKTI Yorkshire have selected 16 companies to visit SXSW, Austin, Texas in March 2009.
A combination of composers, record labels, promoters, festivals, interactive companies, event producers, filmmakers and more will descend on Texas and show them just what Yorkshire has to offer. Yorkshire is renowned for creativity and technical innovation and these ambassadors will go to the US to showcase the region at a global marketplace for the music, film and interactive industries.
- Cultural Consultancy for Film, Music, Visual Arts & Festivals
- Nicola Greenan is a freelance arts manager working within the creative and digital industries
- Independent record label and artist management company
- "arguably Britain's coolest record label" - Yorkshire Evening Post
- Circular Creative... Often Wild, Often Strange, Always Cool!
- The Truth Is Out There 4 - 8 November 2009
- Cutting edge drama, documentary & cross platform production
- The only national promoter with offices in Yorkshire
- Music to make movies to.
- Where digital innovation is seeded, shared and sold
- The Leaf Label
- freelance poster designer, illustrator and photographer
- Sheffield's Largest Independent Live Music Venue and Nightclub
- The UK's Festival of Music and Film 24 - 30 April 2009
- Social Enterprise promoting Yorkshire's talented music industry
- Helping creative companies to achieve their international potential
- First ever all Yorkshire Music Showcase at SXSW, Texas